KU question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

rcthkd

Original poster
Mar 24, 2007
Hello,
Hope this is in the correct area.
I started to have problems picking up channel X4 604 about 1 month ago, It was coming in fine until then. Now it comes and goes, when it does come in the signal is strong 85-95, when not comming in it is at 1, other channles don't seem to be affected,that I know of, I've checked 600 & 603 those 2 come in good. The KU components are about 1 year old.
Any ideas, need more info
Let me know
thanks
Rick

Hello,
Hope this is in the correct area.
I started to have problems picking up channel X4 604 about 1 month ago, It was coming in fine until then. Now it comes and goes, when it does come in the signal is strong 85-95, when not comming in it is at 1, other channles don't seem to be affected,that I know of, I've checked 600 & 603 those 2 come in good. The KU components are about 1 year old.
Any ideas, need more info
Let me know
thanks
Rick

X4 604 is on a different transponder than X4 600 and 603. This may have something to do with it. I would check my dish alignment and coax connections first and see if that solves it. If not there may be something interfering with that transponder or something going bad in the LNB or 4DTV receiver.

X4 604 is on a different transponder than X4 600 and 603. This may have something to do with it. I would check my dish alignment and coax connections first and see if that solves it. If not there may be something interfering with that transponder or something going bad in the LNB or 4DTV receiver.
Is thier other stations on that same transponder that I check to see if they are coming in?
The dish is pretty much in the open so trees should not be a problem

Thanks
Rick

Is thier other stations on that same transponder that I check to see if they are coming in?
The dish is pretty much in the open so trees should not be a problem

Thanks
Rick

I think 580, 621, 720 are on the same transponder, are other V's coming in? could be the skewis off or servo went bad.

I will check those channels when the tv frees up, I do have a lnb that I am going to try to see if that cures the problem after it stops raining that is. Other channels seem to come in fine.
Thanks
Rick

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)