Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
KUIL (Fox 64 Beaumont, TX) which has been on AMC6, is now duplicated on AMC4

V

Pete...so now you dont have to wait for the dish to move when you go from Peoples Network to watch the Simpsons...they're on the same satellite :D:D

Still on AMC6 at 11792 H 2.170

Great news, with the electricity I can save every year I can maybe buy half a bean burrito, THANKS Tony

Done a blind scan and it missed it, but I punched it in and its there : )

Its probably as finicky as it is when I do a scan on AMC6 for it...misses it 1/2 the time

PSB said:
Great news, with the electricity I can save every year I can maybe buy half a bean burrito, THANKS Tony

you'll just find another way to spend it :D:D

Your find saved the day tonight Tony, this channels was gone from AMC 6 so I had to switch over to AMC 4 : ) Just in time for The Simpson's This find was not listed anywhere else, another first for Satguys.us FTA.

So KUIL is gone from AMC6, or is it doing what it seems to do all the time
You go to the channel and the quality meter maxes out and you get nothing, so you have to flip to KTEL and then back to it?

I'll have to check it tonight..was at the other end of the arc last night so I didnt see it :)

Those two can be very tricky to bring in. This weekend when I tried to use your posted frequencies for AMC4, I kept duplicating KTEL with the scan. So on the third try I used 11710 instead of 11706 and my scan then found KUIL.

As of Sunday KUIL was still on AMC6. Now it would be nice if WVGN would move over to AMC4 and boost the power a little.

By the way, nice find Iceberg.

WTguy said:
As of Sunday KUIL was still on AMC6. Now it would be nice if WVGN would move over to AMC4 and boost the power a little.

Last night, I couldn't get KUIL on AMC6....It maxes out the quality but just get a black screen....

I wish WVGN would get more power...that 30 quality just doesnt cut it :)

Cant get it on any of the above satellites! : ( I watch the Simpsons at 10pm cst weeknights.

I've never lost it yet...Its gone on AMC6 :(

But still there on AMC4...and it seems to be a little bit clearer :)

I have not managed to get it for over a week now on AMC 4 : ( Need to check it again.

just saw it last night....

Pete, you might want to tweak the frequency a little bit

I did, I think its because I have so many receivers looped together!

Got it back now : )

PSB said:
I did, I think its because I have so many receivers looped together!

Got it back now : )

true...

You need a dual LNB for KU Band......or do this
Get a high frequency splitter (5-2030) and put a DC block on one of the outputs and hook that to the Satworks and hook the other to the BEC...

It might help....that's what I use to do with the crappy FTA and the Analog receiver....worked really good :)

Kuil Fox 64

I have been scanning and attemping manuel searches trying to locate KUIL Fox 64 on AMC 4 to no avail. I have used the freq 11706 and 2170 sr and all I get is KTEL. Am I missing something here? Feel free to jump in and save me.

Thanks,
~J~

I had to delete all other AMC4 channels to get it to work, I thought I was going to get K-tel again but I got Fox : ) You can also try a scan at 11706 then 11705.......

It is a bear to get in sometimes.

It's funny because I originally found it doing a smart scan :D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)