kuil fox

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Tommyboy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 25, 2004
KUIL-TV (FOX - Beaumont)

Can`t find KUIL-TV (FOX - Beaumont) is it still up there?

TVGuide.com and Zap2It.com both list KUIL as showing NFL games this afternoon, which suggests that it's still Fox.

still there. Mine is 11706 H 2170

Sometimes its a real b**ch to bring in. Takes 2 or 3 times to get it to work

Jim
I tried both. 11710 use to never come in. 11706 did real good. Yesterday I had to rescan for it to come in. I changed LNBF's Saturday so maybe it was because of that. have to try it tonight :)

I just had occasion to find KUIL this morning with my 3618. When I blind scanned, it missed KUIL. When I manual scanned on 11706, it gave me KTEL (again). When I manual scanned on 11710, I got it.

I could never get it on a blind scan. Somebody on this site posted the 11710 and it popped right on. I read a review that the 3618 does not always pick everything up on a blind scan. I am beginning to believe it. Anybody else have anything to add on that subject?

I've got it on 11703, the lowest yet, with a quick lock. I verified right now switching between "lawyers tv" and KUIL. There's an Alfred E. Newman looking guy on there now on one of them daytime court shows.

Maybe it's just variances in our tuners...

Its KU but tough to get, all you can do is keep trying, maybe you can delete KTEL and try.

V

Keep banging away with the manual search, if you keep doing a blind scan, you will never get it. Ku frequencies are always 5 digits and C band are always 4 digits. Took me a while it figure that out.

I just did a manual with fr 11710, sr 2170, vertical polarity (odd transponder) and it locked right on with a 64% signal. If you are using a DiSEqC make sure you have it set on Ku. :) :) :) :)

Strange, my 922 is on vertical polarity and my 3618 says it's a horizontal polarity. Now I'm confused. Try both of them, it's definitely up there with the 11710, 2170 numbers. :confused: :confused: :confused:

I can`t even get signal on that fr ?
Should i get a signal on 11710 first ? is it V or H
I am working with a pansat 2500.

ok i got it but the signal quality keeps going from 0 to 45%
i try to play with the dish side to and can`t get it better.
what should i do now to get quality to lock?

and thanks alot for helping me

p/s i got it at 11703 v 2170

make sure you actually have a picture. Sometimes it will ock but with a black screen. Once you get the picture, then try to fine tune it tin.

I have helped you all I can, since I don't know anything about the make of receiver you have. Looks to me like you are now in the hands of PSB and Iceberg.
Come on boys, pull him through this. I would hate to see Tommyboy miss a football or baseball game.

Status
Please reply by conversation.