Kurt Busch Suspended for final 2 races

shugo77

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 9, 2005
Heart of Dixie
Roush Racing's Geoff Smith said on Speed Channel's NASCAR This Morning that Busch has been suspended from Roush Racing for the final two races at Phoenix and Homestead, Kenny Wallace is in the car at Phoenix, no word on who will drive the car at Homestead.

Big Ears doesn't get the support from the fans and we all know why

He went after Mr Excitmement....Jimmy Spencer

Just remember..."Jimmy Spencer don't forget" :)

Iceberg said:
Big Ears doesn't get the support from the fans and we all know why

He went after Mr Excitmement....Jimmy Spencer

Just remember..."Jimmy Spencer don't forget" :)

gotta love jimmy for punching the guy. he deserved it.

on NASCAR this morning (Speed) Jimmy kept calling Kyle "Kurt". Kyle kept correcting him and Jimmy said "eh, I'll get it right one of these times" :D

Everyone may hate Kurt but he wasnt charged with a DUI. All you have is a cop saying he smelled alcohol. i ask you how many times have you been pulled over and a cop smelled alcohol on your breath and didnt make you blow? If he smelled it he shoulda tested him. The fact that he didnt test him and says this afterwards puts this cops professionalism and motives severely in question. So this officer now decides to say that "I neglected to do my job by not testing him" :rolleyes: It sure smells to me. Shouldnt that officer be reprimanded? Or is this a more convienent way to make trouble for Kurt? So he gets suspended and loses his job for getting a speeding ticket? Im sorry but thats Bullsh!t. And I am not a Kurt Bush fan

vurbano said:
If he smelled it he shoulda tested him.

vurbano, not to pick nits, but according to this site he was tested not once, but twice. If the second machine had not malfunctioned, I think he would have, indeed, been charged with DUI.

Kenny Wallace will also be in the #97 car for the final race at Homestead, Rousch wanted to give him a chance in the car with the car set up for him, the Phoenix car was set up for Kurt. Also this will give Kenny the opportunity to be in Rusty's last race.

It sure would be cool if Kenny and Rusty were fighting for the win at the end.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts