L2.05 is on it's way!!!

Toph said:
http://www.dishnetwork.com/content/customerCare/technical/software_versions/index.asp

I just noticed L2.05 is on it's way...anyone receive it yet? I haven't!

I'm hoping it'll fix a few of my problems mentioned here...
http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=26775

Please post below on this thread if you notice any improvements or any regressions.

Anxiously awaiting the update! :cool:

Got it saturday night I believe

NBC Multi Channel is gone.... thats all i noticed.

Did it ?? It's odd that it req'd a software update, or so it seemed, for it to show up. I thought it would require one to take it away too.

Confirmed!

The NBC Olympic Showcase was removed previous to the new L2.05 release...

I would guess that NBR would be a major software upgrade like L3.00 not a minor point upgrade but that is just a guess.

I just noticed that I had. I don't know if it changed anything or when I received the update. As of last night things were still running the same though.

Sweet new feature

They added a sweet new feature to mine. It is called the lock up every night while I sleep feature :(

I have noticed any real new features or fixes with 2.05 yet. I will have to pay attention to audio sync and see.

I think I've noticed the same thing, but I *think* it's on events recorded AFTER I got the 2.05 update. As for live shows vs events, sorry, don't know off-hand. Will have to check.

syphix said:
Is this on playback of recorded shows, or on the live tv buffer (i.e., pausing and playing live tv)?
I have had the same issues on playback AND live tv buffer... Basically, if it wasn't live, I had A/V skipping... It seems to have gone away. I only watched for an hour, but usually I get 5-6 glitches per hour.

I just noticed today (after getting 2.05) that pausing for any length of time, then playing back causes the 'skips' and 'glitches.' It's quite annoying!
I never noticed that before... coincidence?

But I didn't notice the skips while watching actual recorded shows off the DVR.

I get the same amount of skips and hiccups with 2.05. What the heck are these updats supposed to do if they never seem to do anything about the obvious problems?

We just watched that "make over my family and our house" show that was recorded last night, I believe. It was fine 90% of the time... For a few minutes though, it was pausing and going, pausing and going on it's own. I also heard the "beeps" that someone else mentioned (in another thread ?). It's almost like the audio goes really fast to catch up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)