L4.03 on 622

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

mike123abc

Too many cables
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 25, 2003
Norman, OK
Well I did not seem to get 4.02 but now have 4.03. I was not home the last few days so I suppose they could have briefly given me 4.02. I wonder what 4.03 fixes now?

L4.03 must be pretty limited at this time. One of my 622s has it (the first one I got just when they were released), the second one that I got a month later is still at L4.01

Also I don't think many if any will see 4.02.

4.03 just spooled to my second 622. I wonder how often receivers check to see if they need to do updates? Maybe once an hour?

Usually once every 24hrs, namely at about 3 in the morning. If you try and force it earlier though.

I was waiting all night for L4.02 to spool and lo and behold I got L4.03!!! I quickly checked my smoking materials and decided the world was not coming to an end. Can't write too much more as there is this great infomercial on about vitamins that Jesus would have taken and I need to be the 10th caller to get the divine discount and a copy of a book the governent doesn't want me to have about living to be 150 years old and not having to pay taxes anymore.

However if your receiver is not in the queue you can try and force all you want, but still not get it.

L4.03 must be pretty limited at this time. One of my 622s has it (the first one I got just when they were released), the second one that I got a month later is still at L4.01

I just received it on my 622 also. I don't have time to play with it at this time, but I'm sure others will.

I've got it on both of my 622's now. Haven't played with it much but I'm very pleased that they fixed the mapdown/search problem on duplicate HD channels. Also fixed the similar problem for locals.

I have L4.03 also,I haven't noticed anything as far as changes. OTA seems OK.

Got L4.03 too. The Point Dish screen bug where everytime you went there it would default to 105 seems to be fixed now. The lost locks were reset, so I now have 4:4 but it's too early to say that they fixed that too.

Other than that, I had no problems with anything else.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)