Lease a 811 With Hd Pack?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

vinnyv07

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 14, 2004
Hello everyone. I am currently a Directv customer that misses the good old days of Voom and HD. I am getting a big time itch to sub to Dish as a new sub just for the HD Pack and Voom Ch's. Only problem is ...right now I can not justify $200 bucks for a 811. Is there anyway Dish would let me lease it from them? Or do they only offer the higher HD model for 250? I have heard of the 811 being leased for 25 bucks but Im not sure if that means you have to sub to a package as well as the HD ch's. I'm going to call Dish up but wanted to make sure about the info first. What I really don't want to do is spend 200 bucks on a receiver that will be outdated within a years time. What do you guys think? Thanks.

Yes you can lease an 811 but you'll have to buy at least AT60 w/locals - 31.99 and then pay 9.99 for the Hd pack, then pay the 99.95 to install the second voom dish, then $5 for the voom pack each month

I have the extra dish already but wanted to avoid the AT60 because I want to maintain my sub to Direct. That means I would have to buy a used 811. Something I'm not going to do this close to Mpeg 4. Thanks BFG.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)