Leasing a 2nd 622...

sno543

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 3, 2006
Modesto, Ca
Just wondering if anyone has leased a 2nd 622. I called tech support to find out what happened to a box I ordered. While I was on the phone with him, I asked about getting a second 622 and he said that since I have participated in a "Dishing it up" promotion in the last year, I was not eligible and had to buy the receiver.

If I can lease a second receiver, I want to do it next week when I will have the money, as long as it is $199 to upgrade.

Thanks in advance for any help and suggestions. :)

Not gonna happen my friend....they are real sticklers about the 1 year wait. I told them I was going to cancel my service and go with Comcast. EVen talked with the people at account closing to see what my penalties were for ending my contract early and he told that he couldn't get that lease for me. I currently have the 211 and wanted to upgrade to the 622. I mean....I don't REALLY wanna go with comcast but I want a DVR cuz football season is coming up and well...u know....

I skipped the 18 month contract when I signed up got the 622 then a month later called up and upgraded my 211 to a 622. :)

Wish they would have just given me two I would have signed up months earlier.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)