LEXIUM FastAlign® 5100Pro transfer protocol available ?

Robz

SatelliteGuys Family
Pub Member / Supporter
Is the LEXIUM FastAlign® 5100Pro transfer protocol available? I want to directly write to the 5100 rather than use the “Satellite List Loader - SOFTWARE.exe” program. There have been many changes to the satellite frequency and symbol rate for error free data correction. I have written a program which uses an xml list, from http://www.satellites-xml.eu, to generate a csv file of selected satellites and transponders. Finally using Xcel to generate a csv to xls file transformation works well. However using this xls as an “ImportPlan” file generates the following “Satellite List Loader - SOFTWARE.exe” error:

---------------------------
FS1ToolBox
Run-time error '9':

Subscript out of range
OK

Any help is greatly appreciated.

SatelliteAV

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 3, 2004
Roseville, CA
Too many satellites? The meter probably has memory for 64 satellites and your list most likely contains more.

Trim your list down to less than 64 satellites and the loader might work.

Robz

SatelliteGuys Family
Pub Member / Supporter
Too many satellites? The meter probably has memory for 64 satellites and your list most likely contains more.

Trim your list down to less than 64 satellites and the loader might work.

Thank you for your suggestion. I get the same error even if the list is only a few, about 10 for testing, satellites. The "FastAlign 5100Pro Satellite List.xls" list contains 227 satellites. This list loads without problems as long as I keep it in the 2003 XCEL format. When I try pasting, even a few satellites, the into a new Excel program (about 2010 version), I get the run time error 9. I also have problems if I use the Open Office Calc. So far the only method that seems to work (but really does not), is to start with the "FastAlign 5100Pro Satellite List.xls" list. Rename the list, open in Excel, select the entire list and delete. Then import the new CSV, (as previously mentioned above) file into Excel. The “Satellite List Loader - SOFTWARE.exe” does not complain; but there are errors in the final transfer.
The LEXIUM FastAlign® 5100Pro does respond fast and is a valuable tool; but I sure wish the transfer protocol were available.

WSInternational

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Sep 24, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
The satellite meter has 300 slots that are used for pre-programmed list, plus 100 slots that are user defined.

Your problem sounds very strange. Go ahead and send the file you have created to my email address at rob (@) wsidigital dot com.

I will take a look at it and see what we can do for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts