LEXIUM Professional Satellite Meters & Satellite Finders

WSInternational

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Sep 24, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
Wanted to share something with the community:

So in the past year or so I've been getting phone calls from many dealers asking for a fairly price professional satellite meter. In my search of one, I found what we introduced as the LEXIUM FastAlign 5100Pro satellite meter finder. This satellite meter is a nice unit for a professional technician or hobbyist that won't break the bank. There were similar meters on the market, but the price point was still not what a dealer or hobbyist would want to spend, specially in this economy. So finally after many months of negotiating, I bought the FastAlign 5100Pro to the market. So far it's been successful and I'm very happy with the sales. I was not expecting it to take off like it did, specially in the overseas market. The meter comes with a car charger and a wall charger. It includes 2 barrel connectors, a neck strap, and a USB data cable. Click Here for pictures.

So while I had been spending some time finding this model and bringing it to the market, I ran across an opportunity to help design a new meter with 1 amazing feature. So I started working on the LEXIUM FastAlign 7100Pro right away. I can't get in to too much details about it because I have not released it yet, but I really like this new unit. It's much faster than the 5100 model, and has a new feature that the satellite technicians will love, Guaranteed!. Expect to see this new model to be released in mid June. The price point will be higher than the 5100 model, but I think it will be worth every penny.

Once I introduce it, I will more than likely give away 1 unit for a comprehensive review on this forum, so stay tuned.

Last edited by a moderator:

WSInternational

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Sep 24, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
You can see a small list of our distributors and resellers here: LEXIUM Distributors and Resellers

If you have an account with us and are a wholesale customer the prices are lower, but you have to be a dealer, installer, or reseller to be able to open an account with us.

Also, we just released the new LEXIUM FastAlign 5110Pro. You can see the details about it here: LEXIUM FastAlign 5110Pro Professional Satellite Meter Finder | FTA DISH Network C band & Ku Band

I will be posting more information about the meter right here on Satelliteguys. Additionally, I will be posting the review that Telesatellite magazine did on the LEXIUM FastAlign 7100Pro. You can also download it and read all about it here: http://www.wsidigital.com/LEXIUM/7100_Review.pdf

Users who are viewing this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts