Lindsay Electronics Inc. is now Lindsay Broadband Inc.

cablewithaview

Stand against retrans!!!
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 18, 2005
DeKalb County, AL
Lindsay Broadband Inc. has purchased the assets of Lindsay Electronics Inc. of Lindsay, Ontario.

The new company is located at 2035 Fisher Drive in Peterborough, Ontario (Ph: 705-742-1350; toll-free: 800-465-7046) and hosts new sales/marketing offices and state-of-the-art manufacturing and RF engineering facilities.

Lindsay Electronics went bankrupt on Dec 2, but was bought by a group of investors led by Dave Atman, the following day. The new ownership provides financial stability and a strong management team with many years of successful RF design and manufacturing serving the CATV industry.

Lindsay Broadband Inc. will serve the market place with the same product mix, plus more new exciting technologies such as integrated CATV WiFi, and Dynamic Ingress Blocking solutions.

The new company will service the World Wide Communications Industry and will maintain International offices in the United States, Costa Rica, Moscow, Brussels, and Hong Kong.

Lindsay Broadband Inc. will honour special pricing, quotations and warranties under the terms and conditions as previously offered by Lindsay Electronics.

http://www.cablecastermagazine.com/article.asp?id=50517&issue=12092005&btac=no

I alway thought Lindsay Electronics were doing good. I guess that shows what I know. They make good UHF/VHF antennas and combiners though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)