Listening to my hometown station WION

D

dj1rons

Original poster
I am listening thru the I-1430 website. This is Ron in Cincinnati. Sure do wish that you guys would stream 24/7 from your website. Cam is great, but, only available to us out of towners on Friday mornings. MORE/MORE/MORE 24/7stream would be gr8!

We'd love to stream, but..the cost is HUGE thanks to the music licensing leaches and regulations! That's why you don't get music on the camera! But, thanks SO much for listening via the cam! We enjoy having the video feed, and we're glad it helps you!

Jim says it is coming and that Scott the Engineer is working hard to get it done!

I can't wait for Ionia's Hometown Station to become SatelliteGuys internationally known flame thrower. :D

Hey Shredded Wheat was GOOD when you put hot water in first to soften the biscuit then you drained it and added milk and sugar!

MMMM MmM good!

My favorite cereal was Cinnamon Life Cereal. Just like Mikey... I liked it!

While many cereals from when I was a kid is still being sold, it does not taste the same...

The said it was too unhealthy and now everything is healthy... notice now though, everyone is FAT while back then everyone who was eating the crap cereal was skinny... whats wrong with this picture?

Whatever happened to Sugar Crisp?

Streaming coming....

Jim says it is coming and that Scott the Engineer is working hard to get it done!

I can't wait for Ionia's Hometown Station to become SatelliteGuys internationally known flame thrower. :D

Great!!!, I listen to streaming radio several hours every day. In my home, in my car, and on Android phone. Sirius/XM,Rover's Morning Glory, 104.5WSNX, and KGOR SUPERHITS 99.9 Omaha Nebraska via iheartradio. I wish that WION was this good back in the days when I lived there. I still tune in everytime I visit my mother who lives in Belding.

Great!!!, I wish that WION was this good back in the days when I lived there. I still tune in everytime I visit my mother who lives in Belding.

We appreciate your kind words, and your "bother" to listen on Fridays! "Stay tuned." WION of today was built on the idea of how the "top 40" stations were in the 70's, many of which then were A-M. A large music library, never knowing what "Style" of music will play back to back.... and "full service' to include news, sports and local info. We said, "why not do it our way" when putting WION back on the air instead of "lets get consultants" and "let's worry about flipping formats when the ratings come out." We knew that local radio can work, and after 7 years, it IS! You're welcome to visit us when you're back in the area, just please call ahead!!!