LIVE: Real Madrid vs. Mallorca 6/17 @ 3pm - The Final Match of the La Liga season!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Ilya

XXI Century Explorer
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 16, 2004
NE OH
LIVE FUTBOL: Spanish Primera Liga
Today, Saturday, June 17, 2007 at 3pm EDT on WorldSportHD

_real_madrid2_.gif
Real Madrid vs.
_mallorca_.gif
Mallorca
The final match of the Season! The Champion will be decided today!
Please post in this thread if you are watching!

For the latest schedules, please check the following thread:
Schedule of Live Soccer Matches on WorldSport-HD Season 2006-2007
Logos are courtesy of High Quality Football Logos : www.HQFL.dk

From Paul Giblin:

June 10th

24 hours after the events of Saturday night, there are still moments when I can't help but sit for a moment and think "How on earth did that happen?"

We probably witnessed the most dramatic 20 seconds in the history of La Liga from the Camp Nou on Saturday night. The league title was all but heading back to the Camp Nou as Barca led Espanyol 2-1 while Madrid trailed 2-1 in Zaragoza.

It needed two goals to change the complexion of the league and both games were in their dying moments. No way was that going to happen, was it?

Then into injury time Madrid scored. A goal that would have still left Barca in the driving seat come Sunday. That was dramatic enough, but 20 seconds later, the Barca defence went missing and Tamudo levelled matters in the Camp Nou.

The celebrations turned to stone as everyone realised the enormity of what had happened. Fireworks and hooters sounded in Madrid, while in Barcelona all you could hear was silence and all you could see were people shaking their heads in disbelief.

Frank Rijkaard looked as if he had been crying when he gave his post game press conference, all but admitting the title was lost, thrown away in a moment's loss of concentration.

Our last two visits to Barcelona have seen Barca play enough football to have won with ease and yet they have conceded last minute goals that have cost them a total of 4 points. In the same week Madrid scored last minute goals, earning themselves an extra 4 ponits.

That's where the league has been won and lost. To be honest, nothing is still decided. Should Madrid not beat Mallorca next Sunday then Barca or Sevilla (who could only draw away to Mallorca last week) could still win the title.

But after this week, you feel that fate is on Madrid's side. There is a feeling of inevitability when they take to the pitch and the Bernabeu will be packed in expectation of that celebration that has been 4 long years coming.

It has been the closest Primera Liga for ages, with not only the top three to be decided, but the last two relegation places and the UEFA Cup spots hanging in the balance for the last 90 minutes of the season.

After last week, Madrid are big favourites, but after watching what happened in the Camp Nou, you just have to watch.

Sunday. Real Madrid v Mallorca, live in HD, be there!

Cheers PAUL

Ilya did you notice that WorldsportHD did both Real and Barca games in HD but only showed the Barca game live, they had the Real game highlights on Laliga report in HD.

I like both team, but I'm a Real member so they better win after they looked dead and buried back in early spring.

The big game starts momentarily! In the meantime, here are the latest standings:

1 Real Madrid (37) 73
2 Barcelona (37) 73
3 Sevilla (37) 71
4 Valencia (38) 66
5 Zaragoza (37) 59
6 Villarreal (37) 59
7 Atlético (37) 57
8 Recreativo (37) 53
9 Getafe (38) 52
10 Racing (38) 50
11 Espanyol (38) 49
12 Mallorca (37) 49
13 Deportivo (38) 47
14 Osasuna (37) 46
15 Levante (38) 42
16 Betis (38) 40
17 Athletic (38) 40
18 Celta (38) 39
19 Real Sociedad (38) 35
20 Tarragona (37) 28​
The title will be decided today between Real Madrid, Barcelona and Sevilla.
Based on yesterday's results, Celta de Vigo and Real Sociedad are both eliminated from the Primera División.

Ilya did you notice that WorldsportHD did both Real and Barca games in HD but only showed the Barca game live, they had the Real game highlights on Laliga report in HD.
I doubt that was them, as they couldn't have been in both places at the same time. :D

I like both team, but I'm a Real member so they better win after they looked dead and buried back in early spring.
I like both teams too. But I hope Real Madrid wins this year. Long overdue!

Aggressive start!!!

Didn't you metion a while back Sid said they had a 2nd truck going other thing aroung Europe maybe they a break last week, or of course Mediapro is getting ready to go HD next season for Spanish providers.

Not sure if they have it. Even if they do, it's probably rented out. I am not positive though.

Gooooaaal! Mallorca's ahead! Wow!

In the meantime, Barcelona is 3:0!

Mallorca almost made it 2:0!!!

Gooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaal! 1:1

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal!

With a lot of effort and a bit of luck, Real Madrid takes the lead!

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal!!!!!

Real Madrid is the champion!!!

Well, Real Madrid has just proven that they can become champions even without David Beckham!
David was taken out (on injury) and things turned around after that! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)