Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Well Gregg Arrived and has started his work, this television is a Marantz PV55 and has been owned by this person for about 2 years.

This TV has some serious issues and so this is not a typical Gregg Loewen Calibration.

Gregg has said that this TV will take longer then most calibrations because the alignment is off so much, however he is going to give it a try and see if he can do it using string lines.

Currently he has measured the television and is now taping up string to make his own grid. :)

This may be a two visit calibration because of how bad this TV is, so lets hope this string grid he is making works. :)

After a nice lunch we are back. Gregg has not done any calibration yet. This TV had some serious problems, but Dr Gregg has fixed most of the issues.

It looks like we may not get to a full convergence today because of the time it has taken to fix the issues. However we should be able to get a quick ISF in and I hope I can talk Gregg into removing the glare screen. :) We wont be putting fabric in the TV today but plan on doing it at another time.

I am amazed by the number of people who are watching this calibration. Please if you have any questions for Gregg send them in and we will answer them. :) Email askgregg@satelliteguys.us

Thanks!

We have removed the Glare screen and what a huge difference that has made!

Gregg has also ISF Calibrated the HD input on the set.

Attached is the report for the HD settings on this set.

Attachments

• Satellite Guys Calibration - Calibration Summary.pdf
    343.5 KB · Views: 360

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)