LNB off Dishnetwork

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

PKII

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 22, 2005
WV
Can the 105 LNB off a dish network system be used as a LNB on a C band? Is it just a Ku LNB? :)

The 105 LNB is KU Linear

its actually stacked too which is nice. It takes the H polarities and "stacks" them above the V side. Allows you to run muliple receivers off one coax with a high frequency splitter :)

The 105 LNB is KU Linear

its actually stacked too which is nice. It takes the H polarities and "stacks" them above the V side. Allows you to run muliple receivers off one coax with a high frequency splitter :)
Cool...its just sitting up there on my Superdish with nothing to do... :D

I have a "regular" DishNet LNB strapped to my Scalar Ring, in the 3 o'clock position facing due south.
I can catch the ITC HD Stuff on 148west. :)

Humm...I thought my 105 LNB was the one on the end. The one easy to get. lol.
Will it hurt either my FTA receiver or my superdish to plug in the superdish to my FTA so I can see what FTA channels are on 110,119 and 105? Gonna order a Ku LNBF here in a few days.

nope should be fine

The frequencies will be off because all 3 LNB's are stacked. The vertical side is fine but the H will be higher than normal.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)