Local HD Channels in Dallas area

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

kevstok

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 21, 2004
Wylie, TX
Is anyone else having problems getting their local HD channels? I can only get a couple of them to come in. For example, FOX channel 213 has never come in. It always displays "This channel should be available soon." but never comes on. I get the same on INHD1 and INHD2 also but sometimes they come in. Have same problem with 214 and a couple of others. i called COMCAST last night and all they did was send a reset. It didn't help. Any suggestions would help.:river

I have comcast in dallas and all locals are coming in. Do not use a long cable from wall outlet to box and do not splice the lines. If you are not doing either of the things listed you probably need to have your lines checked. Are you able to view on demand video?

If it was too long a cable, it would be affecting all channels. I called Comcast back again last night and they are sendinng a tech out today to check it out.

Well, I don't understand why, but it was my cables and the fact that I had them going through a surge protector. They said there is a lot of noise in our area and the cables i was using were no good. I have had them for several years; although I had no problems with them while using DirecTV. :confused: Anyway, once they replaced them, the HD channels all came in clear as day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)