Local On The 8"s Coming Soon!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Since dish magazine had a big write up about it it must be something too it.

[Best Bullwinkle voice]
"This time for sure!"

:D

I know they WANT to release this, but the wolf has done eaten up the boy by now. I am all for this feature being available.

See ya
Tony

What Dish says often has little to do with reality and more to do with hype - as in it will get us talking about it for a while longer. At worst it can probably be read as a sign it's still a possibility. At best, they may actually be close to doing something but the point is with Dish nothing can be taken at face value anymore. It's just the way they've become.

I just wish that they would give us our weather instead of the weather for a city that is 60 miles from us that is over the hill. On the coast we would have temps in the 50's but they are reporting temps over the hill in the 90's.

Am I the only one that has got the Weather Channel app on my Dish Home Interactive?

It uses your zip code or any zip you enter. It's already in there.

Am I the only one that has got the Weather Channel app on my Dish Home Interactive?

It uses your zip code or any zip you enter. It's already in there.

Yes, we all get it if u go to Dish Interactive and select news then select twc! But what we are talking about is the ability to just toon to channel 214 and get the interactive weather there! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)