Locals Pixaltion

jlhugh

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 25, 2003
Austin, Texas, United States
Is anyone using 121 for locals having this problem. My started to do this Sunday afternoon right before the NASCAR race started and has kept it up ever since. They are basically unwatchable. The weird thing is everyday this week my wife has Dr. Phil set to record at 3:30pm CDT and that is the only show that has recorded without doing that all week long. All the show we have set to record at night are all unwatchable. I have re-booted my 522, I have done a check switch, I have even moved my dish 2 more feet up the roof. I think that my tree in the back yard might have grown up too tall so that is why I did that. All these tries and nothing has worked. I have watched the signal screen on 121 and on the TP that my local are on and the signal strength says right at 86 and hardly moves. About every minute the signal will go un-locked and then lock back at 86. I figured if the picture is pixalating that the signal would be moving all over the place, but it is not. I can move the dish to the other side of the roof to totally miss the tree, but I want to make sure that is the last resort, because I am out of cable and will need to run a longer cable to move the dish again. So is just my locals doing this on 121?

After making some calls to people around town. It turns out I am the only one that is having this problem. It must be that stupid tree. I guess I will be moving the dish for a 2nd time. The roof is going to look like swiss cheese by the time I am done with it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts