Locals question

hahler2

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 14, 2005
Ashton, SD
I am considering making the switch to Dish because they have a lot more HD offered. However, I haven't been able to find anything on what their schedule is for local HD channels. I know with D* I can expect my locals sometime in 07 (maybe). My DMA is Sioux Falls, SD. I think it's like 112 or something like that. Also, is it possible to get Distant networks in HD with Dish? Right now I get NBC HD out of NY with D*.

hahler2 said:
I am considering making the switch to Dish because they have a lot more HD offered. However, I haven't been able to find anything on what their schedule is for local HD channels. I know with D* I can expect my locals sometime in 07 (maybe). My DMA is Sioux Falls, SD. I think it's like 112 or something like that. Also, is it possible to get Distant networks in HD with Dish? Right now I get NBC HD out of NY with D*.
Wait till the middle of Sept. to see if DISH can offer any distant networks period. The Supreme court has refused to issue a stay in their case with the NAB.:)

I have a similar question (didn't know to post here or start a new one). anyhow, I live in southern Virginia, but I don't have a single Virginia station in my locals. I get about 5 or so stations from North Carolina. Is there any way I can get or request for a station or 2 from Virginia?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)