Logitech Cordless Precision Xbox Game Controller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prometheus23 said:
It is a great controller unless you are playing on Xbox Live. It has some lag during some games when playing online.

appreciate it...

Although I do have a few friends who havent had any problems.... Oh well still a great buy

Nope, no email yet. Not expecting anything until tomorrow afternoon. As far as notice that is. I shipped standard if that makes a difference.

Same here, got the email at 12:17 PM EDT. Impressive, 24 hour turnaround isn't too bad.

thiggin2 said:
Hmm I ordered mine a few day ago and its still "In Process" mode :no

Yeah i ordered one on 8/2 for myself and my wife tells me the next day to order her one... so i did... the 8/3 one is the one that shipped.... odd

Just an FYI, got my two controllers yesterday. Packaged nicely and in good shape. Will let you know how they work. Needed to swipe a few batteries from work first....

nevermind about the above post. ups just dropped it off at 816 pm. never new they worked that late.

quick review. i feel the triggers are a little tight. and the thumbsticks are a little hard to push down. however the rotation of the thumb sticks is very nice.

korsjs said:
nevermind about the above post. ups just dropped it off at 816 pm. never new they worked that late.

quick review. i feel the triggers are a little tight. and the thumbsticks are a little hard to push down. however the rotation of the thumb sticks is very nice.

Indeed they dropped mine off late as well... strange trend... same as a week ago when i got another delivery...

Anyhow... been playing with iut all weekend... the buttons are not very sensitive... you push down till the click and it doesnt actually send the signal to the box but if you push down harder it registers..... and the triggers are extremely sensitive... in MAdden 2k6 if i even rested my finger on the right trigger it would go into rtrigger view..... but I played Oddwworld Stranger, Madden 2k6, and Halo and all palyed well... takes a little getting used to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)