looking fo new ISP

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume you have and still want dialup or can't get high speed and if thats the case I can't help you because I haven't priced dialup in almost 10 years. Even now cable modem service seems like dialup compared to my Verizon FIOS service with 30Mbps down and 2Mbps Up for 49.95/month.

Juno and NetZero offer $9.95

Wal-Mart is also now offering dial-up service for $9.95 a month.

I have MCI Neighborhood with DSL. The DSL is $19.99/mo with $99 activation fee. Total monthly bill for unlimited calls, unlimited internet and all taxes and surcharges is $89. Plus 2 free blockbuster video coupons every month!

LonghornXP said:
I assume you have and still want dialup or can't get high speed and if thats the case I can't help you because I haven't priced dialup in almost 10 years. Even now cable modem service seems like dialup compared to my Verizon FIOS service with 30Mbps down and 2Mbps Up for 49.95/month.
Yeah yeah yeah. Rub it in the face of those of us who are still stuck at 1500/384. :p

thanks again to all who replied.i tried walmart for about an hour. its just like aol so i cancelled them.i am now using www.gbronline.com have had it for 3 days now and it works as good as other isp's i have had. $9.95 if you pay a year at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts