looking fo new ISP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume you have and still want dialup or can't get high speed and if thats the case I can't help you because I haven't priced dialup in almost 10 years. Even now cable modem service seems like dialup compared to my Verizon FIOS service with 30Mbps down and 2Mbps Up for 49.95/month.

Juno and NetZero offer $9.95

Wal-Mart is also now offering dial-up service for $9.95 a month.

I have MCI Neighborhood with DSL. The DSL is $19.99/mo with $99 activation fee. Total monthly bill for unlimited calls, unlimited internet and all taxes and surcharges is $89. Plus 2 free blockbuster video coupons every month!

LonghornXP said:
I assume you have and still want dialup or can't get high speed and if thats the case I can't help you because I haven't priced dialup in almost 10 years. Even now cable modem service seems like dialup compared to my Verizon FIOS service with 30Mbps down and 2Mbps Up for 49.95/month.
Yeah yeah yeah. Rub it in the face of those of us who are still stuck at 1500/384. :p

thanks again to all who replied.i tried walmart for about an hour. its just like aol so i cancelled them.i am now using www.gbronline.com have had it for 3 days now and it works as good as other isp's i have had. $9.95 if you pay a year at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)