Looking for a 622 and a 4 Inch Pocket DISH?

Obviously a dislexic price posting that will be withdrawn soon after the seller faints, wakes up, and petitions e-bay to withdraw the item due to price error! Or... one heck of a deal!

I think it's dyslexic. He's got a more correct sounding price mentioned within the details which has the first two digits reversed from the "real" price.

Just saw this thread and looked to see the price. Auction is ended, and this was on the site: The seller ended this listing early because of an error in the minimum bid or reserve amount.
I think it was supposed to be 748.99 also, because as Pepper noted, this is elsewhere in the auction:
Price: $ 748.99

[FONT=verdana,helvetica,sans-serif]Usually Ships Same Day[/FONT][FONT=verdana,helvetica,sans-serif]
[FONT=verdana,helvetica,sans-serif]MSRP Price: $ 1,014.99[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=verdana,helvetica,sans-serif]You Save: $ 266.00[/FONT]

Great deal at $478.99!!! :D Poor guy, he must have been sick when he saw what he'd typed!

I had one that I was going to bid on but the ad said that there was no balance and a card with a 522. I called Dish, and it had a balance. It was very confusing. The man said that his wife got the numbers mixed up. Oh well. Didn't bid on it because it went higher than I wanted to go anyways and it was used. I did see a 622 go for real cheap though. I think it went for under $200.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts