Looking for a good HD ota Antenna

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Longpawz

Original poster
Jan 31, 2005
I am wondering what the best OTA antennas are for HD. I have had several freinds get those big antennas and I want something smaller and less expensive to start with. I was looking at the Wineguard Metrostar but didnt know if it receives HD. Any help would be great thanx.

If most of your digital channels are UHF, then the Channel Master 4228 would be a good one. It is a square one with an 8 bow-tie configuration. Got mine on Ebay for a very reasonable price.

Longpawz said:
I am wondering what the best OTA antennas are for HD. I have had several freinds get those big antennas and I want something smaller and less expensive to start with. I was looking at the Wineguard Metrostar but didnt know if it receives HD. Any help would be great thanx.

HD antennas are simply regular antennas with a big price tag.

To get some helpful suggestions, please post your location. Antennaweb needs at least a zip code, but a street address is even better.

The amount of help you'll get will depend on the information provided and the situation that you are in.

With antennas, there's no such thing as a cheap, good, and small solution. Always aim for more signal than the minimum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts