Looking for a Korean satellite provider

pearl15_1999

Original poster
Oct 20, 2005
I would like to know if there is any way to receive Korean tv channels such as SBS, KBS,and MBC all together using a dish other than Direct TV or Dish Network? Is there a Korean ONLY dish available to receive just Korean channels? I had Dish Network but cancelled after they removed the channel SBS. I know it is now on Direct TV but would like to get just Korean channels if there is a Korean dish only available. Who can I contact that would know how to get Korean channels? Am I stuck with only the two US satellite companies(Direct TV and Dish Network)? Dish Network had just one good channel(KBS), the others were religion and finance which I did not watch and felt it was a total waste of money. I hear there are FTA channels but am afraid that they would some day scramble their channel. I don't mind paying a monthly fee as long as it is not too high.

Thanks for any help....

Check out our FTA section and see what all Korean channels are in Free to Air mode. I'm sure there lots of stuff up there you would like to watch. I wouldn't worry about the channels getting scrambled on FTA satellites because there are always new channels that come on every so often and there will always be FTA programming from other countries for minorities that are living here in the U.S.A. The best part of it is, its FREE!!!!!! I know if I was from another country and I moved to the U.S. I would have a FTA system setup and watching channels from my country. I definitely wouldn't be paying what Dish is wanting for there international channels. Its a shame that Dish is charging these people such high prices for there international programming. Dish doesn't have to pay the stations alot of money to broadcast these channels so why is Dish raping the customers for so much money?

Thanks everyone for the info, helped me very much. I might go to Direct TV sometime later next year as for Globacast..I would have to put out about $450 up front plus $25 a month so think I'll think that one over for now.

Again Thanks as I was looking on the internet over a week trying to find something othet than the Dish Networks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts