Looking for a new HSP

Status
Please reply by conversation.

runvs

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 8, 2006
Connecticut
I currently am working for a Directv Hsp in Connecticut and i am considering relocating somewhere in the south anyone have a list of HSPs with contact info or know where I can get them

I currently am working for a Directv Hsp in Connecticut and i am considering relocating somewhere in the south anyone have a list of HSPs with contact info or know where I can get them

Do you work for Halsted?

Whatever you do, steer clear of Bruister & Associates (they cover MS, AL, parts of TN, GA & northwest FL), unless you want to drive their company vans filled with cheap Chinese tools, get paid only $10 to start (top out at $15) and like insurance that will cost you 5 times more to use than any family policy you could have purchased for less on your own. Oh yeah and they want you to work every weekend, holiday and will only let you vaccation during the slow winter months (yet strangely enough, all the managers seems to be able to vaccation during the busier summer months or whenever they feel like it).

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)