Looking for a new TV

jgags6

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Rockford,IL
Im looking for an LCD that is 32'' or 37'' and preferably 1080p or 720p. Anything under 2 grand if thats possible. Anyone have any suggestions.

Westinghouse has a 37 inch monitor that does the 1080P thing. It's priced right too. Seen it perform and the picture is pretty impressive. If you don't need a built-in turner..that's one to look at. Has some nice connectivity also. Not sure you will see any 1080P stuff at the 32" range. Expect all the manufacturers to transition into the 1080P displays (37" and larger) in the near future. Also I'd expect to see some big price drops in the inventory that isn't 1080P when the transition starts.

I'm looking for a nice 32" for the kitchen. I am leaning towards the Samsung LS-3251. PQ blows everything else away including the Sony XBR (IMO). Samy has nice connectivity also. The Samsung looks great with HD, SD and DVD displays too. Also read that it's a good gaming display too. I wouldn't buy a flat screen without two HDMI connections. As I recall the 37" Westy has 6 HD inputs...which on of the few sets offering that many.

Happy hunting

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts