Looking for D* Installer in Wallingford CT

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Pinkfloyd

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 24, 2004
I have a dish installed in Wallingford, my signal levels are in the low 80's most of the time, which does not present that big of a problem, however this morning I lost my 110 completely , my 119 was at 50 and my 101 was jumping between 30 and 50. It was raining heavily this morning, so it might fix itself. I would like an installer to peak my dish for me. I am right off of route 5 in wallingford.

Thanks!

Scott Greczkowski said:
Try Orbitech Satellite at 860-223-3474

Thanks for the heads up Scott. I just called them to do a site survey. It's only $29.95, which seems very reasonable to me. Nice people, too. I talked to Peter. He is very accommodating as to scheduling. I mentioned your name and they are still going to come out! :D

Pinkfloyd said:
I have a dish installed in Wallingford, my signal levels are in the low 80's most of the time, which does not present that big of a problem, however this morning I lost my 110 completely , my 119 was at 50 and my 101 was jumping between 30 and 50. It was raining heavily this morning, so it might fix itself. I would like an installer to peak my dish for me. I am right off of route 5 in wallingford.

Thanks!

i would have him check for water in the connections and possibly in an lnb. sometimes rainwater gets into the conections, as well as a cracked lnb(though not likely) i've had both happen and it ruined my reception, until they dried out. i'd still have it peaked, but have the tech check for water. good luck. i'm in wallyworld as well.

I was going to have someone come out today. But now my signals are in the 90's. I bet something got wet.

wyatt9696 said:
i would have him check for water in the connections and possibly in an lnb. sometimes rainwater gets into the conections, as well as a cracked lnb(though not likely) i've had both happen and it ruined my reception, until they dried out. i'd still have it peaked, but have the tech check for water. good luck. i'm in wallyworld as well.

that's what it sounds like. have him put on new connectors. there's also a gel available to put on the connections before you screw them together. have him check for water in an lnb as well, though not likely. my guess is new connectors(tightened good) will solve your problem. good luck.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts