Looking for motor recommendation

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Pepper

DVR Addict~Mad Scientist
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 16, 2004
Satsuma, AL
I'm looking to add a motor to my current setup which is a Microyal MRX1000 with a 1-meter PrimeStar dish and a diseqc switch connected to a couple of fixed dishes. Can anybody give me a recommendation on the best value for motorizing this? I would like to buy from one of the Satelliteguys sponsors that has the best deal, or used if somebody has one they aren't using anymore.

I don't see any motors in the Equipment Reviews section, whoever has one should really consider writing it up.

50mm tube

Where can I find this adapter? I saw a picture of it by clicking the link, but I did not see a price for it. I have a 1m Primestar dish and would like to try it on my SG2100.

As a follow up...

It says it can handle a 1.2 dish... But is that sales hype or can it swing it for a few years w/o burning up? I'd rather spend a few bucks more and get a heavy duty motor if I need it.

As Zig Ziglar says, "When you spend too much money you waste a little money. When you send too little money, you waste it all."

thanks

I had my 1 meter Winegard on a HH100 for a little while, it fit ok. I believe the hh120 has the same shaft diameter. Maybe you were looking at the clamp size for the lnbf 25-35-40-50mm?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts