looking for some help in morganton N.C

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

wildcat374

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Nov 26, 2015
North carolina morganton
does any body on this site live in the morganton north carolina area. needing some help getting a 8 ft dish to the house and putting my dish up on the pole. willing to pay for help. thanks..

If you were closer I would for sure lend a hand. You are a 3-4 hour drive though for me.

I would have too, a few years ago, I have so many things going on right now though. Used to it was nothing to on Friday morning think to myself, I think I want to go to the beach....after work drive to Florida. :D

Reactions: Shicks4
thanks you all for trying to help me find someone to help .my brother is suppose to comehelp me today. when i put this 7.5'' dish up my closest true south is AMC 9 83.0 w ..will i be able lock on this satellite with this BUD and if so what the strongest transponder. thanks .

cannot get this dish to go to 0 in the reset to 0 on my geosat pro 3500 ok the motor settings is ON DISEqC 1.2 im useing a v-box 2 the only way i can move my dish is manualy on the v-box 2 and the geosat pro....the dish is on the pole when i got the dish it was turn to way to one side .there is no marks on the dish it 7.5 sami to no when im on my true south satellite do i have to do it manually how do i know when this dish is at the my true south with on mark on the dish to start with .

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)