Looking for Winegard 10 foot panels

Ed Troy

Original poster
Dec 28, 2004
I have an old 10 foot Winegard dish, and several of the panels have recently become damaged, to the point where the dish no longer works. It has been out of production for a long time, and Winegard no longer has any parts, but I know it was a very popular antenna, and I am wondering if anyone has one that they want to sell, or, better yet, if they have a couple of good panels that they want to sell. I need at least 1, but 2 or 3 panels would be perfect. (The dish has a total of 8 panels.)

Keep an eye on Ebay, I found a Winegard Pinnacle on there for $26 in good condition.. I would set up a favorites search so that Ebay automatically emails you if one gets listed for up to a year..

Ed Troy said:
I have an old 10 foot Winegard dish, and several of the panels have recently become damaged, to the point where the dish no longer works. It has been out of production for a long time, and Winegard no longer has any parts, but I know it was a very popular antenna, and I am wondering if anyone has one that they want to sell, or, better yet, if they have a couple of good panels that they want to sell. I need at least 1, but 2 or 3 panels would be perfect. (The dish has a total of 8 panels.)

Check out this link for a great BUD forum.
http://www.satforums.com/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts