Looking to buy 8psk and 8vsb modules for my 6000 receiver?

fatheroftwo said:
Looking to buy 8psk and 8vsb modules for my 6000 receiver? I could not find any at ebay. Any pointers?
Go to ebay again link the DTV stuff and on the top of the page you will see a new link for dish and you will find a couple of them for around $60.00 :)

Thanks for everyone's advice and warm welcome. I've emailed the dishstore and waiting for reply. I'll also continue to monitor Ebay.

For a while, Dish Network was giving away these modules for 1yr commitments or at least they were very cheap. I'd give a CSR (or a few) a call and see what you can get. I got a extra 8VSB module from them for $9 once.

Cyclone said:
For a while, Dish Network was giving away these modules for 1yr commitments or at least they were very cheap. I'd give a CSR (or a few) a call and see what you can get. I got a extra 8VSB module from them for $9 once.

They were giving them away for the price of shipping. I got both, which was great because the 8VSB module on my 6000 died about a year and a half after I picked these up. I found out that the satellite side of the 6000 will not work with a dead 8VSB module. I replaced it with the spare and voila, it worked. Good luck finding some, and at a reasonable price. I beleive that Dish actually charged about $150 for these modules, when they were new.

fatheroftwo said:
Looking to buy 8psk and 8vsb modules for my 6000 receiver? I could not find any at ebay. Any pointers?
i found a 8svb module on ebay for 65.00 us, theres still ninety-eight available

the 8spk module i could not find on ebay so i got it directly from dishnetwork for 99usd plus shipping
good luck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts