Status
Please reply by conversation.

DiscoLoveGrapes

Zero Transponder Founded
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 14, 2005
Twin Cities, MN
I'm thinking of upgrading the video on my computer. Since I have a Twinhan, I've been thinking of getting a card with a video-out so I could use the Twinhan to record a bit more...as well as try to watch some of those 4:2:2 feeds that come up now and then.
What should I be looking for in a video card in terms of memory? Has anyone had much success with this?

DiscoLoveGrapes said:
I'm thinking of upgrading the video on my computer. Since I have a Twinhan, I've been thinking of getting a card with a video-out so I could use the Twinhan to record a bit more...as well as try to watch some of those 4:2:2 feeds that come up now and then.
What should I be looking for in a video card in terms of memory? Has anyone had much success with this?

You looking to feed an HD or SD TV?

I picked up a 6600GT Fanless(SilentPipe) AGP card with 128MB DDR3 memory with SVideo out, SVideo In, Composite In, Component out, DVI out and VGA out for about $180 shipped.

Now if I can just find that wireless keyboard with the little "eraser nub" in the middle of the keyboard for a mouse pointer I could do the Satelliteguys thing on the 57inch.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)