Los Angeles Installation Question

IGWright

Original poster
Oct 30, 2005
Hey Ya'll,

New to the forum. Happy to be here.

I'm getting a DISH Network Dish installed next week and I have some questions and concerns.

I'm living in an apartment in Hollywood that faces East. I have been told that the dish needs to face South. My adjacent neighbor to the North of me has a DISH Network dish facing South off of his balconey railing, however, because he is slightly further North than I am, his apartment has a slightly better southern exposure.

My concern is that I will get the installation company out here. They will charge me for the installation. Decide that they are not able to install the DISH and leave me owning a Dish and Receiver that I can't use (I am new to this country and therefore need to purchase the Dish and Receiver due to my having no estabished credit.).

Has anybody here had any experience with this type of situation?

Thanks,

Ian :cool:

Thanks for jumping in Dave. Here's the problem:

I NEED a station that DISH Network provides:
Traders Television Network TTVN 9632 25 121° E*9

What are my options. The apartment building won't allow me to mount the DISH on the roof and I know the neigbor directly above me tried to get DISH Network to install a DISH and was told that she didn't have the right location. She asked if they could install the dish on the balconey rail of the apartment to the north of her (with the renter's consent), but again, no go.

I'm open to any suggestions,

Ian :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts