Losing channels on Spotbeam 3 after 6pm

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Violator

Original poster
Nov 22, 2004
Hi Guys,
I live just south of Las Vegas, NV and I am having trouble with Spotbeam 3 on 119. I get it all day, and then I lose KCOP (UPN LA) after 6pm, but I still get the rest of the LA Local Channels. The reason I am using KCOP is because the local UPN is owned by someone in town, and he is in-bed with the local cable company. This means he will not broadcast UPN OTA or on satellite. Is there any thing I can do to get KCOP back?

Hmmm, you still get KCAL, KCET, KMEX but lose KCOP? I guessing you checked the signal meter when you lose Spot 3 119 on your dishnetwork receiver. Verify that you lose those other mentioned channels before investing into a larger collector. But most likely...the larger collector will help.

I have had the same problem with spot beam 9 on satellite 119. Several thoughts have come up as to what causes this but I can't say for sure what it is. The bottom line is, you need a larger dish to overcome the problem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts