El Rey and Fusion

ejb1980

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 26, 2010
Vermont
There is a message and an alert channel 341-1 about this but in case you missed it, we are losing El Rey and Fusion on 1-23-20.

Just because you don't like a channel doesn't mean that others don't.
There are a lot of channels that are just garbage that I would imagine nobody watches. If we could get ratings on every channel in existence I'm sure there are plenty that get no rating at all and we are still paying for it.

There are a lot of channels that are just garbage that I would imagine nobody watches. If we could get ratings on every channel in existence I'm sure there are plenty that get no rating at all and we are still paying for it.
So you must be the only person in the country that Nielsen uses to determine their ratings. Good to know.

Reactions: ejb1980
As noted in another thread, we are losing Audience Network, too. I like Fusion and Audience. Audience is a great channel, one of the main reasons I have Directv. It seems they are dropping like flies all of a sudden!

As noted in another thread, we are losing Audience Network, too. I like Fusion and Audience. Audience is a great channel, one of the main reasons I have Directv. It seems they are dropping like flies all of a sudden!

I liked Audience too. Never even heard of Fusion.

Dish lost fusion a few weeks ago. Safe bet that network doesn’t have much longer before it finally folds for good. Unless the streaming side is somehow keeping it afloat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)