Losing lock on 625 unit with new 14.13 software.

mrsat1

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 8, 2005
Seaford, NY
Just received L4.13 software since Mon. 1/8/07 and noticed multiple lost locks. When the unit is turned on, there is no video or audio on any channel. With the previous software ver. 3.83 it was running fine. I checked the diagnostic page and noticed lost locks line was reading 10:13 where before it was a perfect 0:0.

For goodness sake dish, please verify these updates before they are released. It
appears now every couple of days I have to re-set the front power button to re-store the channel. I even removed the dpp seperator from the sat 1/2 inputs,
switch check...remove power then restore it, switch check it again and still getting
lost locks 10:13. This new software is causing this problem. rolou21.:mad:

BTW.....I meant L4.13 Ver. not 14.13 ver.

Friday 1/12/07 10P UPDATE.......
Just spoke with Dish Tech Supoprt who verified that there is a problem with ver. L4.13 causing the 625 to loose lock and simply show a black screen. Tech support advises for now to simply hold down the front power button for 10 seconds, let the unit recyle and channel will appear again. Engineers are aware of this issue and will hopefully correct this soon, in other words...ANOTHER SOFTWARE BUG WITH DISH STRIKES AGAIN! rolou21.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)