Losing Signal - Dish Network 110

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

MikeI

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 25, 2004
Anyone else lose signal strength on Dish Network 110 between 9:30 and 10pm PT on Tuesday night? Particularly WSB, KUSA and WXIA

Yes, My locals went down about 10:25 or so. I've done 3 switch tests and I can only get channels from 148 and 119. 110 doesn't show up. I have the 522, after the tests are done i get an OK under 1 and 3 and an X on 2. Not sure if it's them or me.

I have completely lost the use of my 110 sat did a check switch says no signal all those channels are not working for me. Called dish all i get is a busy signal so it can't be just us. Anyone have any word on what the prob might be?

Thanks. I first lost them about 9:25 and was going to post then, but it came back. Now it's gone and come back 2 or 3 times. Must be a storm in the way some where?

It's cloudy here in Albuquerque, NM but not enough to block out 110. My readings on 110 are at least 124 to 125 -- and now they are down to about 113. Even when it rains hard I don't lose 110 at all.

Also when I pull up the signal screen and select which sat I want to see. It blinks on and off about 3-4 times and then stays solid.

I also have lost 110. It started between midnight and 12:30AM. I ran systems check and 119 and 61.5 are in the green, but 110 is showing red. I did a switch check and the results show no 110. On the systems check instead of showing 110 it is now displaying "Conn" I have the 811 receiver.

goaliebob99 said:
Thinking Something Is Skrewed Up From 110 Or The Uplink..
Maybe DirecTV parked their 110 bird in front of E*8? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts