Loss of sound on CBS HD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bigjez

Original poster
Feb 10, 2006
Is anyone experienceing intermittent loss of sound on CBS HD? Where I live its on channel 433. While watching the NFL playoff game on 1/13/07 it was quite annoying. I am trying to find out if this is a local problem or not. I do know that everyone where I live did have the problem.

Thanx

Vrod

I have had this problem off and on now for quite some time in Augusta, GA. I have not yet called COMCAST about it but I am using an HDMI cable and I wonder if that might be the cause?

I am in Savannah, Ga and its happening to everyone I know on Comcast. AS you know Savannah & Augusta is the same office. Please Complain to Comcast.

Thanx

No problem with the audio dropping out in central Massachusetts. The only complaint I have with CBS is that the audio intermittently switches between dolby and dolby 5.1, usually around the commercial breaks. More annoying than anything. So glad I wasn't losing audio during the Patriots game yesterday!

for me the superbowl was almost impossible to watch in West Michigan, I seriously lost about 30 plays from the screen freezing and no sound. It still pixelates quite a bit for me.

cbs is by far the worse HD channel in our lineup.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)