Lost 261 & 262 from Voom

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

faithntim

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 27, 2003
Granger, Indiana
I don't subscribe to VaVa Voom, but I've been getting 261 and 262 (the two Starz HD channels) for weeks, maybe months. Today they've been turned off and now require VaVaVoom. Anyone else have the same situation?

I wonder why they have been on? And why they were today turned off?

I believe they were on a a gift from the Senior Mr. Dolan.... Now that the VA Va VOOM package has added channels, they feel it is time to pay. I don't blame them. It was great while it lasted but all free things come to and end. There will be free previous in the future or subscribe. I wish they would break it down to additional tiers. I really don't want all those extra channels just the HD ones.

faithntim said:
I don't subscribe to VaVa Voom, but I've been getting 261 and 262 (the two Starz HD channels) for weeks, maybe months. Today they've been turned off and now require VaVaVoom. Anyone else have the same situation?

I wonder why they have been on? And why they were today turned off?

Yes, mine are gone now too. VOOM probably realized the mistake when they added the 4 new channels.

I had noticed I was getting them, have not checked to see if I still am, but I figure I am not. Since most of the movies are cropped or in some way not OAR I seldom watch movies on TV (even HDTV) so it was not a big deal to me anyways.

I think the mods should remove any non-authorized advertising from this or any other thread. That is not the purpose. If you want to go find the latest dish offer, go to Dish forum. This offends me greatly.

Post delete and spam warning sent to member. Thank you all for spotting the spam. I had to delete some other posts replying to the spam but this does not constitute anything bad on those that responded to the spam.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts