lost opening page

Status
Not open for further replies.
mrc54 said:
Have been using www.satelliteguys.us/cmps_index.php?page=HDTV as a opening page since I joined.Really enjoyed the ticker tape news and daily tv schedule.Since 3/1,no news updates.Since3/17,no tv schedule updates. HELP PLEASE. mrc54

Same here! Nothing has been updated since March 1st. I have cleared my browsers cache, but same old stuff on the opening page.

I see this text (Fri March 10th Broadcast Network HDTV!) under the buttons.

I use Firefox Version 1.5.0.1 browser and Windows 2000 operating system.

I know for a fact that this is the latest page on the forum. I will send a screen shot of the page if you want me to prove this.

Thanks,

Earl

P.S. Earlier today the website had a problem with the database. Maybe that's the reason for the old page showing. Also, the spell checker is not working today.

Last edited:
oh I see. He's not saying the page works, he says all the headlines are dated march 1 or older...

BFG said:
oh I see. He's not saying the page works, he says all the headlines are dated march 1 or older...

Yes, the page loads normally. It's just that the information has not been updated since March 10th.

Earl

P.S. Spell check worked this time!

I can remove the dates if that will make you happy, but posting news articles on a discussion forum is not my stick so just wait when sean returns to do his thing. It's not something automatic that's broken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts