Lost OTA signal on 1 and 1/2 channels

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ctjr

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 13, 2006
I say "1 and 1/2" because one OTA channel is gone completely... shows "0%" strength, and the other channel shows "0" for a brief second and then switches back to it's normal strength of 74-75%.

The channel that is out completely usually comes in around 89-90%.

My 3rd major that I usually get OTA is operating normally, coming in instantly at 97%

Seems strange that one of the OTAs is unaffected, one is partially affected and one is completely "gone."

AFAIK, I do not have the update yet. I did a re-scan as well as unplugging, but neither did any good.

Any ideas?

Actually, it turns out is is BOTH of the stations. The one station (from what a few others in the area tell me) ALWAYS takes that second or so to lock in. I never notice because everything I watch on there is recorded. The one that's completely out turns out the station is waiting for a part (during the Final 4 no less).

One thing I have noticed on both of my 622s -- if you go to the channel that "isn't there" and see the yellow screen and then go to any other station, the 622 cuts out and has to be reset. Wierd.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts