Status
Not open for further replies.

hbk409

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 12, 2005
LI,NY
ok so i missed this series the first time around have been following it since they start showing the repeats, all of a sudden tonight we are getting ready to watch and the start come on previously on lost, my wife and I look at each other and or like wtf :confused: :confused: dont remember any of this. turns out now they are starting to skip episodes, since the new season is supposed to start in like 6 weeks and theres too many eposides left in the first season. :mad: :mad: damn them could they air back to back episoded of lost instead of brat camp i mean seriously lost is such a better show.

Might be time to look for the Season 1 DVD set. I missed one first-run episode and it screwed me all up, can't imagine trying to follow it without seeing 'em in order.

The "LOST" Season 1 DVD's will be available September 6th for around $40. The 2nd season of "LOST" begins a couple of weeks later on the 21st.

jollygrunt said:
The "LOST" Season 1 DVD's will be available September 6th for around $40. The 2nd season of "LOST" begins a couple of weeks later on the 21st.

thats f'd up why could the dvds already be released especially if they are going to start skipping episodes, they should have at least wait till the dvds were available

hbk409 said:
ok so i missed this series the first time around have been following it since they start showing the repeats, all of a sudden tonight we are getting ready to watch and the start come on previously on lost, my wife and I look at each other and or like wtf :confused: :confused: dont remember any of this.
We thought the exact same thing. I had already read most of the season's episode summaries a few weeks ago so I was expecting Claire to be kidnapped, but when they showed the "past episode flashback" I knew what they had done. I looked over at my wife and just had this dumbfounded WTF look on her face.

Status
Not open for further replies.