This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

LSU does the NCAA one over...screws their season up with stupidity!

mccoyrj

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Aug 27, 2007
Southwest Ohio
LSU does the NCAA one over and ruins their season on their own...

Source: LSU's Jefferson, three teammates face battery charges

Last edited:
A few more interesting links:

LSU's Les Miles says players' behavior 'unacceptable' after bar brawl - College Football News | FOX Sports on MSN

LSU coach says players violated team rules - WAFB Channel 9, Baton Rouge, LA |

Good Lord. This will hurt, of true, and Miles hands out punishment that is deserved.

Multiple people who claim to have witnessed the incident tell 9NEWS LSU quarterback Jordan Jefferson then kicked the Marine in the head.
If this is true, then Jefferson should do some time in prison. LSU has had a remarkable run of low character QBs.

Jordan Jefferson among LSU players summoned concerning bar fight | NOLA.com
If two players are arrested and charged with a felony, they have to immediately be thrown off of the team. I know LSU is pre-season #4, but it doesn't matter. You can't have potentially soon-to-be felons playing on your team. If two more are charged with misdemeanors, then they need to be suspended indefinitely, and I can't imagine what they could do to earn their way back on the field.
I have never been a Les Miles fan. The 2007 LSU team proved that it is possible to win a MNC despite your coach. 15 to 20 players making a 10:30 PM bed check and then being spotted at a bar three hours later shows me that he isn't in charge. He recruits incredible athletes, but I look for them to slip a little every season that he remains at the helm. Just my two cents.

Miles will do what's right when all the facts come out. Respect/like him or not, at LSU he's never hesitated to hand out the appropriate punishment no matter who they are. And to be honest, the two backups are probably just as capable as Jefferson...which isn't saying a lot, I know...but he won't be that big of a loss. Problem is that the coaches have been preparing for the Oregon game with Jefferson as the starter. Running out of time now.

Can you say Nick Saban?

For the way he left LSU (loaded with talent I might add and set for seasons) ? Or the way he left Miami (which I still can't see why LSU fans really care about, but many do)?

Lol, since it was a LSU fan I was responding to I doubt MSU entered into it, but with the corn dogs who knows.

Not all were on a bad note and that's what I was getting at. Miami aside, I would wager all are in better shape than when he came, and among those he may have left, there wasn't much major controversy, not at the time.

He has been at a few schools, may leave us, but I can't imagine many instances where he would leave that i would have big time hate, or question it. Of course, like LSU at the time, there aren't many if any schools he can go to that would make sense as an upward move, and him going to the pros wouldn't bother me.

Are we putting every school left as "left on a bad note " now? If so....

It wasn't so much how Saban left us (although the liar lied about it at the time)...it was where he eventually wound up that stung. A little too close to home, know what I mean.

Last edited: