Luken Set To Emerge From Bankruptcy By The end of October

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Good news! The only thing that really caught my eye was "added new delivery methods". Does that mean they're looking into and/or using wired distribution?

Some affiliates that were previously getting custom satellite feeds are now being fed on the Internet.

- Trip

I guess Luken sold a golf course or a yacht to pay his bills?
Well, good news at least. I would hate to lose the channels. We’ve lost soooooooo much FTA over the past 5 years.

Glad things are working out. I just started watching retroTV again after quite a time off.

I setup a 6' dish, fixed on 87W 2 weeks ago and have had no trouble receiving the Luken channels at all with it. Until then, I had been moving the 10' over to it to watch MST3K on Saturday evenings.

Reactions: norman881
I setup a 6' dish, fixed on 87W 2 weeks ago and have had no trouble receiving the Luken channels at all with it. Until then, I had been moving the 10' over to it to watch MST3K on Saturday evenings.

I am glad to hear that. I am trying to get a used 6ft dish so that I can point it to SES-2, as well. Many posters have planted doubts in my head over whether a 6ft dish is large enough to get SES-2. My yard is not big enough for a 10ft dish or even an 8ft dish.

I'd be interested in knowing which type of 6ft dish you have--mesh or solid--and which model. Also, which lnb are you using on it.

John

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)