Madden NFL 07 question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

DaveyBoy26

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 4, 2006
Indianapolis
Does anyone playing Madden on 360 know how to import draft classes saved from NCAA Football 07?? The option was to create save files on your storage device, so you could bring them into Madden, but perusing through the menu system, I haven't been able to find out how....thanks for any responses.:)

Last edited:
DaveyBoy26 said:
On 360.....sorry.

I havent gotten to that point in Madden 07 yet but in past versions when you got to the offseason it would ask if you wanted to import a draft class.

Yeah, I thought of that after I already posted. Is it just me, or do the players not fatigue??? Maybe it works differently than NCAA does. I'm on Game 3 of the regular season, and the fatigue meters have not depleted with any of my players.

I also wonder why EA didn't use their "SmartFan" technology to render the crowd like they did with NCAA. Personally, I think the crowd APPEARS clearer in Madden, but have you guys checked their movements? They hop around like they're on speed-in unison no less!

DaveyBoy26 said:
Yeah, I thought of that after I already posted. Is it just me, or do the players not fatigue??? Maybe it works differently than NCAA does. I'm on Game 3 of the regular season, and the fatigue meters have not depleted with any of my players.

I read that this is a bug and that they're aware of it. The article also said that a patch would be coming soon to fix it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)