Madonna tour dates announced

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

steve615

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jan 6, 2006
TN
From www.madonna.com Madonna will be dancing and singing across the stages of the world this spring and summer,it was announced today.The Confessions Tour with concerts across major U.S. cities,Canada,Europe and Japan will begin in Los Angeles on May 21st.Tour dates were officially confirmed by Madonna managers Angela Becker and Guy Oseary,along with Arthur Fogel,president of The Next Adventure (a Live Nation company),the tours worldwide promoter.Tour stops in North America will include arenas in Chicago,Boston,San Jose,Phoenix,Fresno,Las Vegas,Philadelphia,Atlantic City,Miami Montreal and New York.Madonna's previous tour was the most successful tour of 2004,according to Billboard magazine.The Warner Bros. Records mega-star,whose current CD Confessions on a Dance Floor debuted at No. 1 in 29 countries,has already begun rehearsals in Los Angeles.With a staggering 35 No. 1 hits on Billboard dance charts during the course of her career,it's no surprise that Madonna issued the following statement regarding the Confessions Tour."I'm going to turn the world into one big dance floor." Other info and tour dates are posted on her official website www.madonna.com

I saw her in 2004 in Las Vegas. You would think, what better place to see Madonna right? Actually, I hate to say it, but the show was a bit boring. My wife and I wanted to leave after the first few songs but figured that we paid so much for the tickets that we may as well stay. Sorry Madonna lovers ... but she just went through the motions and after a short while, all the songs started sounding the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)