Manifest (Netflix)

Nothing will be happening in the next few months IMO. I'd bet the fall schedule is pushed back to January.
Manifest never starts till January anyways ... so it may or may not make much difference for them ...
Of course we have no idea when/if things get back going.

My personal opinion is we go another month to month in a half before we know anything about if were starting to open businesses back up.

I understand that the current word is uncertainty.

This is one industry that has also been affected.

And it's not like the actors will receive another offer in the meantime and engage, and later won't be available for Manifest season 3 -- Don't think so.

What could happen is something more mundane, like say, the actress playing the heroine of the show, getting pregnant and because of that not being availabel for season 3.

Anyway, I hope the show gets to see a season 3 in 2021

Reactions: norman881
How are they going to film Manifest season 3 and still safeguard the cast and crew from getting Corona 19?
How is anything going to be done until they get a vaccine to stop this virus. Do you think they'll have actors on screen wearing masks and standing 6 feet from the person they are talking to. They'll probably cancel the show saying that the plane went back to 2020 and caught the virus and everyone died.

Reactions: N6BY and DJdish
Manifest never starts till January anyways ... so it may or may not make much difference for them ...
Of course we have no idea when/if things get back going.

My personal opinion is we go another month to month in a half before we know anything about if were starting to open businesses back up.
Yes and if one person comes down with the virus they'll shut production down until they determine who was infected.

Reactions: DJdish
How is anything going to be done until they get a vaccine to stop this virus. Do you think they'll have actors on screen wearing masks and standing 6 feet from the person they are talking to. They'll probably cancel the show saying that the plane went back to 2020 and caught the virus and everyone died.

Certainly an option, with the current situation

Even the final scene on the season finale could be used as an explanation, albeit a bizarre one, which fits in this show, .... The plane actually exploded in mid-air, there the wreckage and debris on the ocean floor....

Everyone actually died 5 years ago.....

Truth is stranger than fiction...

Current situation may call for out of the box strategies in this industry......to cancel, renew, put on stand by.....you name it....

Certainly an option, with the current situation

Even the final scene on the season finale could be used as an explanation, albeit a bizarre one, which fits in this show, .... The plane actually exploded in mid-air, there the wreckage and debris on the ocean floor....

Everyone actually died 5 years ago.....

Truth is stranger than fiction...

Current situation may call for out of the box strategies in this industry......to cancel, renew, put on stand by.....you name it....
Renew or Cancel has to be decided first ...

Thanks, that is a change. I still wonder when they are going to start actually filming anything for the fall schedule.
From what I read in other websites Universal has opened their studios. I hope they don't get the virus and shut down production. On another matter looks like we'll have to open a new thread for another L&O show. Glad to see Christopher Meloni coming back. :happydance :clapping

Reactions: DJdish
From what I read in other websites Universal has opened their studios. I hope they don't get the virus and shut down production. On another matter looks like we'll have to open a new thread for another L&O show. Glad to see Christopher Meloni coming back. :happydance :clapping

Thanks for the heads up, that reminds me that L&O True Crime wasn't officially cancelled.

Looks like they tried everything they could to not renew it, then they looked around and figured out that they were being watched after all. And they probably figured out they didn't have anything to put in that time slot.

I really wish it was a 9 pm show instead of 10.

Manifest films in New York, though, so who knows when they will open up for filming. Positive is it doesn't start up in the fall, so they have time.

S~

Maybe they will start later than normal and they can actually show shows 1 week after another without having a 2 month break at Christmas time ...
This could be good for a lot of shows that do that ...

Maybe you'll be able to remember whats going on when it comes back from the breaks this time.