Manifest (Netflix)

Isn't Spring usually the END of the Seasons ?

Yep,
And I think it's kinda strange there's still no date,

I think that technically Spring starts around the 3rd week of March,....sooo

Would that mean this show would start in late March? and run 13 episodes?

I guess that's the idea NBC has of making sure this show is a success, ...or not......

Yep,
And I think it's kinda strange there's still no date,

I think that technically Spring starts around the 3rd week of March,....sooo

Would that mean this show would start in late March? and run 13 episodes?

I guess that's the idea NBC has of making sure this show is a success, ...or not......
IF, that is true, they have made it into a Summer fill in show ...

Totally agree,

I'm thinking if this show's second season will start only until spring comes, i.e. late March....

That means a wait of about 6 more months, now let's see, season 1 ended when...late May.?'

So for sure when season 2 starts I will surely need a re-fresh course on what the heck this show was about and
a reminder on who the characters were, I mean, my memory is not as good as it used to be....

Reactions: norman881
I agree, when I started to see that it was more about that woman jumping in bed with the married man, and more about relationships.....

I started to feel like I was watching a Lifetime movie instead of a sci-fi show....

Well, at least it is coming back in January and not in March,

Now as I'll give it one more chance, I just hope the show focuses on how the plane missing, and not on something
like Micaela getting pregnant with her BFF's hubby......

For those of you that watched season 1 of Manifest and want to catch up before Season 2 starts, SYFY is having a marathon starting at 7am EST on January 3rd. All episodes are shown.:)
First season still on Hulu also.

Sent from my LML713DL using the SatelliteGuys app!

I was confused, so she doesn't know who's the father?
How long has it been since they came back and she stopped seeing Danny?
Or did she really stop seeing him?

Then in the preview from next episodes we were able to see that Micaela sleeps with this new guy.

I wonder if the writers will throw in another pregnancy, this time with Micaela, and since she also slept with her BFF's hubby (and her ex-fiancee also) she won't know who the father is either ? :imconfused:imconfused:imconfused

Would it be useful to rewatch the last episode of last season?

I think it wouldn't hurt

In my case my memory is not as good as it used to be and considering the last episode was like what 8 months ago??

At the start of this show, there's a recap from previous season, but nonetheless, as the show started I couldn't identify one of the characters, then my memory very slowly started to catch up....