Manifest (Netflix)

I think it wouldn't hurt

In my case my memory is not as good as it used to be and considering the last episode was like what 8 months ago??

At the start of this show, there's a recap from previous season, but nonetheless, as the show started I couldn't identify one of the characters, then my memory very slowly started to catch up....
I just checked NBC's website and the last 4 episodes are still there. They were streaming the whole season before last night.

Well, it looks like they may have listened to the people that are watching the show ...
It sounds like they are going to tell us more of what happened with the plane in the next episode, lets hope it keeps going in that direction ....

Have there been anything saying that Emergence is being cancelled ?

I haven't seen anything officially coming from ABC, regarding a cancellation or renewal.

However, what I keep reading here and even some other forums, is basically that the show is doomed

So, ....I really don't know what will happen with it.

I haven't seen anything officially coming from ABC, regarding a cancellation or renewal.

However, what I keep reading here and even some other forums, is basically that the show is doomed

So, ....I really don't know what will happen with it.
Well, I believe its back on tonight ... unless it was a repeat ... I didn't check .
I will watch it tomorrow.

Well, I believe its back on tonight ... unless it was a repeat ... I didn't check .
I will watch it tomorrow.

Yeah its new, and like someone posted elsewhere there are 3 more episodes scheduled this month.

But after that, what will happen with it, your guess is as good as mine.

Poor thing ....

Does Jared not know about the Callings, or is he just keeping quiet about them knowing Mac has them helping (sometimes not) her ?
I recall a scene in last night's show where Michaela was talking with Jared about the college murder suspect and defended his knowledge of the burial location -- that it was a calling. Based on the conversation, Jared already knew about the callings but was more interested in physical evidence.

I was confused, so she doesn't know who's the father?
As of last night, they are assuming that Ben is the father because now Grace has the callings, and that they were transferred via DNA.

... I thought last night's episode was pretty good. There was a lot going on. But its been so long since last season that its hard to remember everyone's relationship and what has happened before.

Now that Olive has joined that cult, she looks in a better mood than before
She was really feeling left out before. Now she seems to like the Flight 828 believer gatherings.

But I was surprised that Grace didn't freak out more when she saw the gargoyle on top of the SUV.

... I really enjoyed last night's episode. It really held my interest.

Reactions: norman881
She was really feeling left out before. Now she seems to like the Flight 828 believer gatherings.

But I was surprised that Grace didn't freak out more when she saw the gargoyle on top of the SUV.

... I really enjoyed last night's episode. It really held my interest.

Agreed....

"Blessed are the children of the returned, for they will inherit the miracle,"

Reactions: norman881
I guess last episode wasn't as good as others, but I am no epert.

Since the issue of what happened during the flight hasn't been addressed, I'm losing interest in that part,
now I'm more interested in Olive's progress, and I think she's doing better every day, since she joined

the group, where she now attends for worship.